Yonex GR 303 badminton racquet
Yonex GR 303 badminton racquet is the best badminton racket for beginners as well as who wants to just start to play badminton professionally.
This is a quick review of the Yonex GR 303 badminton racquet where you can understand the specification, pros, and cons of this extremely valuable badminton racket.
Before I start I want to just say that it is the best badminton racket for every beginner as well as enter immediately will at an affordable price.
This badminton racket is personally used by many beginners and I also used this badminton racket to play badminton on a badminton court professionally.
This Yonex GR 303 badminton racquet is worth purchasing because it is a medium-range badminton racket this Yonex GR 303 badminton racquet is value for money as compared to other badminton rackets of a similar price.
But I will suggest to you if you are a pro player, expert while playing badminton games prefer this there are many more options available with a little high price of the same company.
This badminton racket is not suitable for children less than 10 years old because it required more rest power to hit a shuttle two other side of a court.
Most people want to play with your family members I don’t want to become a professional then this badminton racket is the best option for you.
The parents who want to play with their child for entertainment just like this badminton racket it is value for their money and happiness for their child.
Yonex GR 303 Technical Details
|Color||Black, Silver, Red|
|Size||G3 – U(95 – 99.9g )|
|Cover Size||Half Cover|
|Included Components||1 Badminton Racquet, Head Cover|
Detailed Features of Yonex GR 303 badminton racquet
- This badminton racket is available only with grip size G3.
- The weight of this badminton racket is 95 to 99.9 grams.
- This badminton racket is available in various different colors.
- The flexibility of this badminton racket is stiff.
- The Tension of Yonex GR 303 Badminton Racquet varies from 22-26 lbs.
- Yonex badminton racket GR 303 made up of aluminum material.
- Yonex GR 303 badminton racket is suitable for beginners as well as intermediate level players.
- This badminton racket comes with T shaped joints.
- In the badminton box, you will get one badminton racket with its headcover.
- GR 303 badminton racquet comes with isometric head shape
- This badminton racket comes with Basic Strings.
Also, Read This:-
Personal opinion after using this Yonex badminton racket GR 303.
I find this badminton racket is the best badminton racket available online and offline at this affordable price.
This badminton racket is selected by many beginners and my team members also, I thought if you want to buy any badminton racket for training purposes you can definitely go with this racquet.
During a match, I did not realize that it is a basic badminton racket it looks premium. I realize the premium touch of this badminton racket.
And the best part of this badminton racket is it available with a half cover which protects it’s from outside resistance.
The Yonex original branding gives me a feel like a pro badminton player. Yonex GR 303 badminton racquet has a better returning power of a shuttlecock an opponent team.
Pros of Yonex badminton GR 303
- Value for money.
- Everyone can prefer this badminton racket.
- Lightweight approx 95 grams.
- Comes with Yonex branding which is a positive sign.
- Made up of aluminum which is a plus point for it.
- Yonex Gr 303 Tension ranges from 22-26 lbs
- Yonex GR 303 badminton racket comes with a half cover.
- Suitable for beginners as well as intermediate level players.
- Easy to use or handle over 14 years old child.
- Come with your shape.
Cons of Yonex 303 badminton racket
- Not suitable for Pro players.
- Expert level players are avoiding this badminton racket.
- If your wrist is not strong prefer
- Not stable for weak arm players.
- This will lead you to a bad habit.
- This badminton racket feels you heavyweight sometimes.
- Sometimes its grip is not comfortable.
- You cannot put this badminton racket at any heating point or radiator.
Conclusion of Yonex GR 303 badminton racket
As I say that I personally used this set it and it is value for money you can go with it if you are a beginner or intermediate level player.
Yonex GR 303 Price may vary from 500 to 700 Indian rupees or $ 25 to $ 30 and I thought it is the best badminton racket in this price range.
But if the rest is not powerful then you should not like this Yonex racket GR 303 you can go with some other one. You can buy this Yonex GR 303 badminton racquet online or offline no matter the price will little bit different only.
Frequently Asked Questions ( FAQ ) Related to Yonex GR 303 Racquet
Does Yonex Racquet GR 303 Contain Cover?
Yes, Yonex GR 303 Contains a half Cover.
What is the Tension of this Yonex Badminton Racquet?
Its Tension ranges from 22-26 lbs
Can we use it for Hard Smashes?
Yes, you can use Yonex GR 303 for hard Smashes.
Yonex ZR 100 vs GR 303 Which is best?
Yonex ZR 100 is considerably and comparatively a better racquet than GR 303 because of its less weight.
What is the weight of Yonex GR 303 Badminton Racquet?
Its weight is approx 95 grams.